Last Updated: 1/25/2022 3:04 PM
- Landscaping / Mowing
- Proposal Due Date: February 9, 2022
- Construction Manager At-Risk
- Statements of Qualification Due Date: February 10, 2022
- The Deer Park City School District Board of Education is seeking construction manager at-risk services for construction projects at its Jr./Sr. High school consisting of repairs to the parking lot, science room renovations, installation of a secure vestibule, and window replacement. The estimated budget for the Project is 1,850,000.00 and will be funded in part through federal ESSER funds. Interested firms can submit statements of qualification to Jim Stoll, Superintendent, via email to email@example.com, by 4:00 p.m. on February 10th, 2022. Additional instructions and award criteria are available on request to the Superintendent at the above email.
- Advertisement for Bid: General Construction Contract (Parking Expansion)
- Bid Due Date: February 15, 2022 | 12 p.m.
This is a secure Staff Intranet content page and cannot be viewed by the public.
Please contact your Technology Director to gain access to the Staff Intranet
area in order to view this page.