Last Updated: 6/30/2020 12:41 PM
The HCESC Preschool has 50 percent special needs students (six total) and 50 percent regular education students (six total).
||Monday through Thursday
- AM Session: 8:30-11:00 a.m.
- PM Session: 12:15-2:45 p.m.
- Fridays will be individually scheduled home visits, parent conferences, staff collaboration, planning and in-service.
- AM: 12 children
- PM: 12 children
- An integrated program with six children who are typically developing and six children with an identified disability.
- $50 deposit and $100/ month
Children with an IEP:
- Call Lisa Miller 674-4269 or e-mail. All registration is managed by Lisa Miller.
Children with a disability:
- Call Dr. Kelly Snyder, Deer Park School Psychologist 936-5923 or email. Students with a suspected disability MUST register with the district. ALL children must have a birth certificate to be enrolled.
Hamilton County ESC
924 Waycross Road
Cincinnati, Ohio 45240
This is a secure Staff Intranet content page and cannot be viewed by the public.
Please contact your Technology Director to gain access to the Staff Intranet
area in order to view this page.