Dear Amity Family,
We are organizing a new program called the Amity Summer Academy. The Amity Summer Academy is going to offer sessions for academic and enrichment activities to all students in grades 1st-6th during the summer months.
Amity Summer Academy Overview:
- Sessions will be in 2 week increments, and will run from Monday-Thursday of the weeks offered. Sessions will be June 7th-June 17th; June 21st-July 1st; and July 12th-July 22nd. Please sign your child up for any sessions that they can attend. Students will only be able to attend 1 session, but signing up for multiple sessions increases your chances of getting in. Seats are limited and will be filled in the order that students sign up. Session confirmations for dates and times will be sent once classes are finalized.
- There will be two session times offered and students will be assigned to either the 9:00-11:00 or 12:00-2:00 time spot depending on the schedule.
- Amity teachers will be providing the academic instruction.
- Students need to be committed to improving their academics and have a positive attitude to attend sessions. Lack of effort or behavior concerns may result in dismissal from the program. Please make sure you have a conversation with your student about the program goals and expectations prior to signing up.
- Students and teachers would follow COVID safety protocols and would be in a small group setting.
- Students would split this time working with multiple teachers on a variety of academic and enrichment activities.
- Please sign up by Friday, May 7th at the latest.
We hope that you will take advantage of this opportunity. Use the link HERE to fill out the form online Or scan the QR code below.
Amity Elementary School Principal
Scan QR Code to register.